Monday, July 9, 2012

Rough-Housing

Evey is now, officially, a "Daddy's Girl." She loves rolling around with him on the floor. She loves the silly faces he makes at her and the silly voices he uses when he talks to her.

She lights up when he walks in the room and it makes my heart melt every time.

I love knowing that she sees in her Papa what I see in him. He is the most amazing and loving man I've ever seen and his daughter loves him for it.

The other day, they were rough-housing. I think sometimes Papa forget's Evey his little girl and they wrassle just like father-and-son. It's super adorable to see... even when Papa got hit "where the sun don't shine!" I love this progression of photos. It all started with a simple hug...  





She doesn't know what they are yet, but she's become obsessed with belly buttons! It's so cute when she grabs her tummy skin and squeezes it to see her own!

Notice Christopher's change of position? I did get in trouble later for taking pictures while he was cringing in pain, but how could I pass up the opportunity to see Evey fawn over her Papa so much?!?






Of course, all was forgiven! How could anyone say "no" to this sweet face?

No comments:

Post a Comment