Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daredevil

Evey has always been a daredevil. We call her Evey Kineval! She loves to do backflips and be tossed into the air. She likes when we drop her (playfully, not for real!). She constantly pushes her body backwards to be upside-down. She gets this trait from her Papa. In my younger years, I'd be right by Christopher's side, riding roller coasters and climbing mountains. But now, my body doesn't handle the thrills as well as it used to.

My sweet, little thrillseeker has found a new favorite thing... Swinging!


She LOVES to swing. She can sit in the swing for hours going back and forth and spinning in circles. A few days ago, my mom was watching her for me, and they spent an hour playing out in the yard. When Mimi got her out of the swing, she pointed to it and wanted to go back in! She just can't get enough and it's so cute. I've never heard her giggle the way she does when she's swinging.







No comments:

Post a Comment