Monday, May 7, 2012

A Blustery Day at the Track


Evey and I love going out to the track to watch Papa race. Evey loves the engine sounds and she gets so excited watching the cars go so fast! There are lots of colors and people and she has a blast!

Christopher is a natural at most evertyhing he tries. As normal, every time he races, he improves. He is completely in love with autocross and I'm definitely a proud wife when I see him in his element. I love seeing him fit in so well with such a friendly and accepting group of people. The SCCA has done wonders for his confidence, not only in driving, but in his day-to-day life and I'm thankful that we have such a great chapter to be a part of!

His dream for E to out-drive him one day. She's got a while before I'll let her race <wink, wink>, but thankfully, the SCCA has age limits on that as well!   


our <3's belong to 12stf



I love the joy on her face in this photo.
She definitely gets this honest.

100% PAPA'S GIRL!



I just thought this was adorable... "Let me adjust the volume!" LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment