Sunday, March 11, 2012

Little Sailor Girl



We bought this outfit for friends of ours when they had a little girl several years ago. Christopher was in love with it and asked that we get it back when we had a daughter. It's been too cold for Evey to wear, and I was worried she wouldn't get a chance to because it's 0-3 months and I was afraied she'd get too big.

The weather today was gorgeous, and we'd already pooped our way through two outfits, so I figured it was worth a shot! I'm so glad I put it on her. The blue really made her eyes just pop and it was pretty comfy for her to play in all day.  







At seven months, twelve days, Evey loves to stand. She is trying so hard to pull up on her own and is so close to figuring it out. I got some video footage today of her pulling up to her knees, and with a little repositioning help from Papa, she made it all the way up! She looks so tiny to be trying such big things, but her legs are so strong from swimming and jumping! We're proud of our little dare-devil!

We call her Evey Kinevel!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment