Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cowgirl

This onesie was one of my favorite gifts that we got at Evey's shower... and it's even more special because it came from her Mipa.

I hated that it was 3-6 months and it seemed so big. I though Evey would never fit in it. Of course, kids grow (way too fast for their mommy's tastes, but it's true) and it fits my girl now.




















When I was pregnant, I pinned this to my tummy for Chick-fil-a's cow appreciation day, and it scored me a free milkshake!! :)

 



This face sums up the reason we call her a Pterodactyl... She was squaking at us and I love the outcome!


We have one happy, strong baby!



Evey's new favorite trick is somersaults. She'll be sitting in our lap and will throw her body backwards, then tuck her cute little legs up to flip backwards. Yes, she gets that love from me!

Welcome to Evey's "flip" book!












No comments:

Post a Comment