Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Baby

I have been wishing and hoping and thinking and praying for snow for months! I couldn't wait to stick my girl in her staypuft marshmallow suit and toss her highness in it!!

So when LEX 18 started forcasting snow earlier this week, I was totally prepared! Last night, we didn't play because the wind was so harsh and it was too dark for pictures, but as soon as we got home today, I went straight to her closet and got her dressed for the cold. I didn't even wait for her Papa to get home from work - which I feel bad about now, but at the time didn't even realize he may have wanted to play too!




Evey made a snow angel!!

(look to her left)

She wasn't quite sure what to think about the cold white stuff I had her laying in. I put some in her mouth and she kept licking and licking. It was too funny!



This next set is my favorite! I wasn't sure if she could sit on her own in the big, frumpy snow suit, but I thought it was worth a shot and i'm glad I tried! She was so stinking cute just sitting in the snow!




Finally, when I started jumping around like an idiot, she decided she didn't mind the cold too much to smile! You can see the snow angel really well in this set!






Loved it! We're planning on playing again tomorrow, so there will be pictures of us with her in her first "dusting," but at least I got these if it melts!

No comments:

Post a Comment