Sunday, January 15, 2012

My "Why?"

I have been so blessed this year. As most of everyone knows - my little girl is the center of my world! After my six weeks of maternity leave was up, I was desperate to find a way to spend more time with her. My full time job, wasn't the best way to do that.

My friend Meghan invited me to a Thirty-One party. I didn't know anything about the company or what it was, but I wanted Evey to see her "Aunt Meg" so I planned on going. That day, Evey was in a horrible mood. She cried uncontrollably and I considered staying home, but I figured the drive might do her good. So I loaded her into her carrier and we made our way to the other side of town.
I'm not a big "purse" girl, and when I realized that Thirty-One was a "purse" company, I thought that there wouldn't be anything for me... but I was so wrong! At the party, I learned that Thirty-One was a Christian company based on Proverbs 31 and their products were designed to empower women! Their motto is to celebrate, encourage and reward women everywhere!

I had so much fun and ended up buying a purse and wallet for me, and a lunchbox for Evey! My friend Lindsey had decided that she was going to become a Thirty-One Consultant, and I agreed to have a party with her when it happened.

In November, I hosted my first Thirty-One party! It was small, and only a few people came, but I reached the $200.00 requirement to get $25.00 of free stuff, a half-price item and one hostess exclusive item! I ended up spending only $15.00 and got five new bags that I could use for toys, groceries, a diaper bag and so much more!! I was so excited!

The night I had my party, I decided I wanted to be a part of the Thirty-One world! I knew that with the extra income, I may be able to go down to part-time work, which would help make my dream of being at home with my daughter come true!

Evey and I are so happy to be a part of Thirty-One!!

Since becoming a consultant, I've gotten tons of free amenities, I've made new friends by attending Consultant meetings and holding parties, and I was able to quit my job! Now I work part-time and am happy to be a full-time mom!!


I've heard a lot of people say that Thirty-One is just too expensive, or that it's not useful, and I used to be a doubter, but not anymore! I am in love with the products and can't get enough! By hosting parties, and evenutally becoming a consultant, it has become very, very affordable and I am so much more organized!


I'm so grateful that there is a company who was created, just for women like me! They truly do celebrate, encourage and reward women for all we do and I'm so glad to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment