Monday, January 2, 2012

Dreams

I've always been sure that Evey dreams.

Her sweet little eyelids flutter so much that there's no question in my mind. My favorite is when she dreams about eating. She sucks in her sleep, just like she's eating.

The thing that I'm not sure about is if she has nightmares. It's curious when she wakes up, randomly, in the middle of the night, crying. Since she usually sleeps through the night, it makes me wonder what causes her to wake up that way. That scares me the most. She is completely innocent, so what could she dream about that scares her.

If she wakes up crying, I immediately pray against Satan's forces. I pray protection over her. The God of peace will soon crush Satan underneath His feet and I ask that he prevent Satan from even entering our house.

Children this young shouldn't have to worry about monsters under their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment