Monday, August 29, 2011

Funny Face

Evey always makes the best facial expressions.

One of my nicknames for her is Miss E - which is technically short for Evey, but could also be used as "Miss Expressions". She cracks me up during the days with all the cute faces she makes.


According to babycenter.com, at four weeks old, babies start to register your facial expressions and mimic them. Evey has been mimicing us since week two and she's a big smiler. I jokingly call it her "gas face" but I know she's really just a happy baby. This afternoon, I was making funny faces at her for her to mimic, which is part of our daily routine, and I got the bright idea to video tape her reactions.

Of course, my camera-shy daughter knew what I was doing and quit copying me as soon as I held up my phone, but I did catch her smiling! I have to admit, I am such a sucker for that big, toothless grin! Be watching for it around the 1:18 mark. My apologies for not keeping her completely in frame the whole time, I was watching her, not the camera. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment