Saturday, July 2, 2011

One month to go...

I can't believe we're a month away from our due date. And I really, really can't believe that I'm beginning my ninth month of pregnancy!

I'll be holding my little girl in my arms before we know it. I'm feeling a little melancholy about having to share her with the world - I've had her to myself for so long - but I suppose it's worth the sacrifice so that I can finally see the face I've been envisioning for years!

She's still so active and she dances like never before. Christopher finally got to see her move across my belly. I didn't realize he hadn't seen her yet, so now if he's around I'm constantly making him watch her. I think I drive him crazy (in a good way), but isn't that what wives are for???

We've still been trying to get a video of her moving, but somewhere along the lines our daughter picked up the shy-gene. We're can't quite figure out where the stage fright came from. I suppose we'll have to see what she does when she gets here and she can't hide anymore! Mwhahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment